Last Saturday Eliza was bathtized (as she calls it). She was really nerveouse, but so excited. As she was coming out of the faunt, she said she wanted to do it again. Sorry, just once. It was a special day. We were able to watch the funeral of President Hinckley in the morning, and baptize Eliza that afternoon with a lot of family and friends. We missed those who couldn't make it. The weather cleared up with bright sunshine for that one day. The next day the snow dumped 1-2 feet on us! Thanks to all who participated and celebrated with us.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a happy child. I never did get a picture of her in her dress, without a coat. Did anyone else?
So cute! What a happy day for her, this probably really reminds you of how time flies. Thank goodness for digital camera's! P.S. We went sledding at the Lebarons again today & I thought of you, you guys should just go over there, no one would mind.
So cute Eliza. Wish we could have been there. Plus I am a dead beat aunt and didn't know that was the day so I never sent anything. Sorry. You look beautiful.
I didn't get a photo of her in her dress without the coat, either. So if anyone else did, please send me one!
Laura- the Lebaron hill sounds fun. I should try and get the troups over there.
Gwen- I don't think I ever told you what day it was happening. SO, you're not the dead beat aunt, I'm the dead beat sister for not telling. :(
I really started to cry. I am so happy for Eliza. Thank you for posting those pictures I felt like I was there for a sec. That is truley one of the hardest things to be away for fam. I feel like I miss those important days. James is so cute with Eliza on the slide show.
Eliza looks so much like you. What a cute girl. I liked seeing the picture with you in it. You look really good! I can't believe you just had a baby a few months ago. I've had no children and look much worse. Congratulations on such a great day.
Post a Comment