Just plain cute.
Oh my gosh, she is darling. thanks for our first video of Ava. Paige will love it when I show her. See you soon!!
so cute. she can totally hook up with fred. ava lariviere sounds good, right?
Katie-an arranged marriage sounds good to me. Your kids are SO cute, I'd be fine with the match. :)
So Cute!! She's gotten so big since we saw here last, just a few weeks ago. She looks so girley in the pink and purple :)
holy cow, that is cute. petrea doesn't have any tricks yet!
How cute. What a talker. She has a lot to say.
Jimmy must be teaching her a thing or two. Wait until they are BOTH talking all day. So cute!
I miss her and everyone else Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is darling. thanks for our first video of Ava. Paige will love it when I show her. See you soon!!
so cute. she can totally hook up with fred. ava lariviere sounds good, right?
Katie-
an arranged marriage sounds good to me. Your kids are SO cute, I'd be fine with the match. :)
So Cute!! She's gotten so big since we saw here last, just a few weeks ago. She looks so girley in the pink and purple :)
holy cow, that is cute. petrea doesn't have any tricks yet!
How cute. What a talker. She has a lot to say.
Jimmy must be teaching her a thing or two. Wait until they are BOTH talking all day. So cute!
I miss her and everyone else Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment