We took the kids out to dinner last week. Our waiter was nice and attentive. He called Eliza "sweety", and gave Jimmy some extra teddy grahams. James had to leave before dinner was over, so it was just the kids and I. Our waiter was helpful to get out food in the boxes for me. But then he started calling ME sweety! I was very tempted to tell him it's creepy to call grown women sweety.Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Creepy #2
We took the kids out to dinner last week. Our waiter was nice and attentive. He called Eliza "sweety", and gave Jimmy some extra teddy grahams. James had to leave before dinner was over, so it was just the kids and I. Our waiter was helpful to get out food in the boxes for me. But then he started calling ME sweety! I was very tempted to tell him it's creepy to call grown women sweety.
Posted by
Carrie
on
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wonder if the waiters at The CheeseCake Factory do that. I know, we could go on a field trip and find out!! All in the name of research, of course. It opens on November 1st!
You should have talked to the manager... that was absolutely inappropriate.
I bet he's from the south.?
Erin- no, he's from Lehi (he went to the same elementary school as my kids). I think that makes it even creepier.
Post a Comment