Monday, September 24, 2007

Snow!

Yesterday was the first day of Fall, and it sure felt like it. Last night we had a rain storm, and this is what we woke up to this morning. SNOW! OK, it's just on the mountain tops, but still. The weather people told us it was likely, but it's hard to believe until you see it. I better hurry up to the mountains to see the fall color before it's gone (or covered in snow). Now if I can just keep the fall blahs from getting to me we'll be fine.

2 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I can't believe you have snow in utah already. I love this picture. It makes me homesick for the mountains. Is that view from Your house? If so you are lucky.
I just started a Blog if you're interested at mandythebabe.wordpress.com
Have a good day.
Mandy Wollenzien

Carrie said...

Yeah, I took this picture from my back door. Love your blog, Mandy!