Thursday, September 13, 2007

2 Weeks!

I'm sure it was just the day before yesterday that she was one week old. Where is the time going?!!!! Ava is now 2 weeks old! Yesterday we were excited to get the "magic" blanket from her great aunt Leslie. Leslie is nice enough to make one for all the babies that are born into the family. I call them magic because all of my kids will not sleep without theirs. When Eliza got hers when she was 6 months old, we wrapped her up in it and she fell asleep in 30 seconds! Magic! Ava doesn't know it yet, but she LOVES hers.
Thank you Leslie!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I just keep saying the same thing over and over, but she is soooo CUTE!! Love those Leslie blankets - even when they become nothing but string, my kids can't sleep without them.

Unknown said...

Yeah, my kids couldn't sleep without them either :-)

Leslie said...

Funny, Bobby.
Glad I can do my part. I'd like to file the disclaimer that Eliza picked that color.

Gwen said...

MORE PICTURES!!!