Apparently Ava was NOT waiting for the full moon. I thought FOR SURE that was going to be it. Last night before I went to bed I made sure everything was packed, got the camera bag and put it by my cell phone, talked about which car to drive to the hospital, etc. I really, really thought I would be at the hospital right now. It probably goes without saying that I did not sleep at all last night. I guess the anticipation was getting to me, not to mention Ava was doing a little tap dance all night. Oh well. I'll be going to the store today to get some Castor oil. I really wanted to go into labor without any tricks, but I'm SO done with this waiting game. Hopefully it will work like it did with Eliza, only we'll be better prepared for the results this time. What are you waiting for Ava Sue?!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been tracking that moon too, thinking something good would happen when it was full. Last night I was definetely having contractions, a few even woke me up in the night, but it all came to naught. But since I haven't even reached my due date yet, I guess I can't complain. You are brave to do castor oil, isn't it nasty? Good luck! (I LOVE the name Ava Sue).
Hi carrie,
Erin told me about your blog. I really enjoy reading it. I hope Ava shows herself soon. Your impatience cracks me up. So thanks for the chuckle and Good Luck with the castor oil!
Post a Comment