Well, Ava has behaved herself and let me get through the 3 1/2 days that I needed to check off my list...Back to School open house, Eliza's first day of school, Ian's teacher evaluation, and James' sales appointment 2 hours away. Ahhhhhh. Now I can relax. If she can come in time for me to be home for Ian's first day of school next Tuesday that would be perfect, otherwise she'll have to wait for Tuesday night or after. We'll just have to wait to see what she has in mind.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There is NOTHING like the "not-knowing-when-anticipation" of waiting for a baby. Glad your blood pressure is good.
Good luck. Is there a full moon or a storm coming through this week? YOU know how good castor oil works :)
There IS a full moon on Tuesday! I'm betting on that! If not, castor oil is on the shopping list.
Post a Comment