"Santa" brought two cats to our house a few years ago. They have been eating the same cat food this whole time. One day, about 3 months ago, they decided they weren't going to eat it any more. OK. I had some cat food my parents gave me after their/my cat died. The cats seems to scarf it right up. Until about a month ago. Our female cat, Moko, seemed very sick. I came home to find cat mess all over Eliza's bed, and then Ian's bed, too. YUCK! I locked her in the garage. There was PLENTY of food and water out there. She was not doing very well. I expected to wake up and find her dead one morning. Mom had also given me some cans of wet cat food, so I thought I would give that a go with Moko. She chowed down like she had not eaten in weeks! A few days later she was back to her normal self. I truly believe she was literally starving to death because she refused to eat the dry cat food! The wet cat food ran out a couple days ago, so I tried to give her the dry food again. She will not eat it! So, last night, despite having a whole bucket full of dry cat food, I bought another box of canned food. Picky cat. Give me a break!
*Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment