My sister said she had been checking here expecting to see something about the gender of our upcoming baby. I figured anyone reading this probably already knows. For those who may not know, or just want to see it here...It's a girl!
I have been secretly looking for the perfect outfit to take home a baby girl (before the gender was revealed). A few days before the ultrasound I found this. With great difficulty I didn't buy it. I told myself I had to wait until it was officially a girl. Once it was, I went right back and snatched the last new born size. It's SO sweet!
*August is the month most babies are born.*
(I'll be helping keep that true)
.jpg)
3 comments:
i didn't know that. and i just found out i'm having a boy!
Yay, Katie (help me)!! So you decided to open the envelope? :)
no. the nurse didn't know that i didn't know and read it off the chart.
Post a Comment