We had a fun time in Las Vegas. It wasn't as warm as I would have hoped, but the weather was nicer than hear at the time. We decided to finally take in a "show". We got a great deal on tickets to Love by Cirque du Soleil. It was a lot of fun. Happy early 10 year anniversary to us!We were able to get tickets for a steal on the strip. There are several boothes that sell discounted tickets for shows that night that didn't sell. Our tickets retailed for over $180 each! I can't imagine paying that for any show. We payed $60 each (which was more than we really wanted to spend) but it was a great anniversary present. From the moment you walk through the entrance to the theater at The Mirage. The staff were all dressed in costumes mimicking The Beatles clothing. The majority of the ushers were British, to add to the ambiance. Ours was from Wales. We had a great time.
1 comment:
I've heard good things about this show. How fun that you got to see it. I'm glad you had a good. trip.
Post a Comment