There are a couple blogs I read that have Random Giveaways. I entered a giveaway at Hostess with the Mostess. I didn't win, what a shocker. Not so fast.....Yesterday I noticed a comment here from the Hostess saying the original winner never materialized, and that my names was the next one drawn. Hooray! This is the cool stuff I've won from Darlybird. It should be here next week. Perhaps my luck is changing!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
I Won!
There are a couple blogs I read that have Random Giveaways. I entered a giveaway at Hostess with the Mostess. I didn't win, what a shocker. Not so fast.....Yesterday I noticed a comment here from the Hostess saying the original winner never materialized, and that my names was the next one drawn. Hooray! This is the cool stuff I've won from Darlybird. It should be here next week. Perhaps my luck is changing!
Posted by
Carrie
on
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats WINNER! Pretty fun.
Post a Comment