1. I broke up with a guy because he couldn't have fun at Disney Land (he was even a bore at Magic Mountain). Come on! It's the Happiest Place on Earth!
2. I want to go to Africa and spend time with some local tribes. Really badly. I'll have to pack my own food, though, the local cuisine could be a problem for me.
3. My first kiss wasn't until after I graduated from high school. It happened under the fireworks on July 4th. As romantic as that may sound, it really wasn't.
4. I don't feel like I'm a creative person, despite being told I am.
5. I always said I would never go backpacking. But, then I tried it and I really enjoyed it.
Now I'm supposed to "tag" I don't know how many other people. If Katie from Help Me reads this then TAG! Your it. Otherwise the tag stops here.
1 comment:
Good stuff. I learned some things! You are extremely creative.
Post a Comment