Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Three Cheers!

I can hardly contain my excitement about the first IKEA in Utah, opening this spring! It will be about 10 minutes from my house, and I know I will visit it often. It has always been a MUST to stop at any IKEA store I may be close to (which doesn't happen often enough, unfortunately). So, to finally have one opening in Utah, and being so close, I'm ecstatic! If anyone wonders what to get me for my Birthday in 2 months, think IKEA gift cards. Three Cheers for IKEA in Utah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto March 9th! Good thinking. I can't believe we will finally have one. Now, if only Trader Joe's would come to town!!

Carrie said...

Mom, maybe Trader Joe's will take note of Utah if it has an IKEA. We can hope anyway. :)

Elizabeth said...

If you like IKEA - check out this website - http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/ - it gives great ideas for turning IKEA into even cooler stuff.