My New Year's resolution was to take at least one picture everyday. Well, along with millions of other people I have already broken my resolution. I don't entirely feel like it's a lost cause. I have missed a couple days, but it is still in my mind and I still like the idea. I haven't had much energy or stomach power to do much of anything lately, so pictures from my couch just aren't very exciting. I should take pictures from the couch anyway, because that is my life as I know it right now. I hope the rest of you are keeping up with your resolutions, or at least aren't beating yourself up if you aren't. Something is better than nothing.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Daily resolutions are over rated, I think. Just trying counts for a lot. The view from the couch would be memorable!
Post a Comment