Every Christmas at our house growing up was spent with our cousins. They would come from California (later from Salt Lake City), and spend the whole Christmas break with us. Each Christmas Eve the kids would gather around the TV and watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. It was a very important tradition to us kids, and was never missed. It wasn't really Christmas Eve until we were all singing a long with Feliz Navidad and Keep Christmas with You. Now that I'm grown and have kids of my own, I have had only 1 or 2 Christmas Eve's without watching this favorite show. And I've realized something... even now, it's just not Christmas Eve until I sit down to enjoy Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. You can find it on DVD here or here. You can even buy the soundtrack here.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Robin was SO upset one year when they couldn't find the video, and she was a teenager! She said it wasn't Christmas Eve until we watched it. Except for 2, the reviewers on Amazon love it as we do. Mom
I can't believe I've never seen this. My kids would love this, I'm definitely checking it out. Love the blog!
Post a Comment