I have been trying to figure out how to handle the sibling gifts. My two older kids, 6 & 4, are old enough to understand what it's all about. It just so happened that this was the topic on Design Mom yesterday. She had some very good ideas as did the people who commented. I chose to have Ian make the recycled crayons for Eliza, our artist. He helped me peel all the paper off our many old and broken crayons. We put each color in their own bowl. He had a good time putting the crayon bits in the tins. As we were doing this, I realized Eliza would love the process of creating the crayons themselves. So, I'm going to have her make some for Ian's present. Now they won't have to fight over them after Christmas. You can find the directions on how to make your own crayons here.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment