Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here we go...

I've done it. I made a blog. Welcome to Sweet Mamu. I've gotten hooked on reading my good friend Erin's super cool blog, Lee Lou Ann, and her very creative sisters-in-law blogs, Oh Happy Day, and Design Mom. I read each of them every morning while eating breakfast. I'm not even going to fool myself into thinking that Sweet Mamu will be as cool as theirs, but I'll post about my world as it applies to me. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought "wow, she's up late!" then realized I'm up even later. Can't wait to read your blogs. I'm not into that whole thing yet, but I will read yours! See you soon. Gwen

Anonymous said...

What fun, Carrie! That's what I love about reading Erin and family blogs, each is so individual. Love the picture. Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!!!! Yours is the first blog that I've ever read. A real chip off the old GEEK block :-)
Dad

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! I don't know how you find any spare time. I'm impressed! Kendra