Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Past #1

Our first Christmas season as a married couple was spent living in a quaint and cozy (or you could just call it tiny) farm house in Draper. I loved it. It was a fun first place together. We couldn't fit a regular sized tree in that house, so we bought a little 2 or 3 foot tree. We put the tree on top of a big box in front of the window so you could see the lights from outside. This is the only picture I have of the outside of the house, thanks to my mom. I don't think we owned a camera at the time. I believe my father-in-law has a picture of us in front of our little tree, but I don't seem to have a copy of it. I'll have to track one down for the sake of our posterity, and my bad memory.

No comments: