I suppose it time to catch up on a few posts. Let's start with the holidays.
Christmas was fun for the kids. We spent Christmas Eve with the Hobbs clan, eating Chinese dinner and exchanging gifts. The grand kids all pick a name of a cousin to give a gift to. They really enjoy that. G'ma & G'pa give their gifts to the grand kids all at the same time and say "go" and the ripping frenzy begins. Then we send the kids to watch a movie while the adults exchange gifts. The adults (except G'ma & G'pa) all draw names, too. It was a wild and crazy night, but a lot of fun. I made the kids their matching Christmas PJ's. I'd always wanted to make them the full set. I think they turned out really cute. I don't think I'll make the tops again. They weren't hard, just time consuming, but the pants went together so fast. Those will happen again.
Christmas morning was spent at home, and then off the my parent's house for the rest of the day. It's always nice and relaxing there (only 9 grand kids, unlike the 20+ at the Hobbs). It was a nice Christmas, and it was nice to have it over.
New Years Eve was spent quietly at home, and a fun day of sledding on New Years Day.
Eliza's Birthday isn't a national holiday, but it is a holiday in our house. She turned 10 in January!
I'll skip my B-day. Mainly because I don't have a single picture. But it was a nice day turning 34.
Easter Saturday we spent with the Hobbs for the annual egg hunt. There is always one $20 bill hidden somewhere. Caleb found it this year. He was so proud. The big surprise, though, was G'ma & G'pa borrowed a goat for the kids to enjoy. He was a really sweet goat. We had a goat naming contest, and the winning name was Bucktooth Billy. Bucky for short.
.jpg)


4 comments:
great whirlwind update :) now you just have to stay up on it:)
The pajamas turned out really cute! Sounds like some fun holidays (even your birthday!).
PS - What does Eliza's cake mean?
You are 34??? Just kidding, I knew that. Glad for the cute pictures and update.
I love that pic a jimmy and the sweat bands. so cute. thanks for the post. I love to see the pics of the holidays. what is the black brown white mean?
Post a Comment