While in New Zealand I saw some choice hairstyles. Here are my 2 favorite. The first one was witnessed at a lawn bowling party. Pretty sweet right? And how cool is lawn bowling? Especially in the beautiful gardens of NZ? The second was on the streets of Christchurch. Can you see the buzz that accentuates the mullet? My 3rd favorite, sadly, was not photographed. He was walking barefoot into a store in Queenstown. He was a 6' or taller, white guy with dreadlocks that hung to below his back side. I had to take a mental picture of that guy.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Disturbingly bad, bless their hearts...and heads.
Mullets are...I don't know. On one hand there are so fun and 80s. On the other hand they were never a good idea, even in the 80s. The worst are exaggerated she-mullets!
Mullets were never fun.
Somebody should have called CPS for that poor child...
Mullets - So versatile, really! Business in front & party in the back!!
My next door neighbor had one similar to the first guy. I know he was made fun of but I say if you like it then wear it. I did see a lady with dreads today. she was forty and probally one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. I even stopped her and asked about her hair. I know I wish i had a cam for that. unbelivable. I buzz and the mullet... well, we should know better.
Post a Comment