I've been a little busy lately and haven't had much time, or energy, to blog. Here's a run down of my recent goings on in March:
1} Planned my cousins' daughters 10th Birthday, I think she liked it, and I had fun doing it.
2} Made 4 posters to put up at church for an upcoming function.
3} Made 120 auction paddle/invitations for the above mentioned church function.
4} 6 year old complained of sudden ear ache, developed high fever and didn't sleep that night AT ALL.
5} 6 year olds eardrum ruptured the NEXT day, causing an emergency Sunday trip to the Ped.
6} Spent the next 3+ days medicating and taking care of sick 6 year old.
7} Dog sitting our friends pug who slipped a disk (before coming to our house) and needs medication.
8} Printed logos on 240 golf balls.
9} Still have to print second logo on 240 golf balls.
10} Took 18 month old to Ped for check up. Was surprised to find out she's in the early stages of an ear infection. Get in the medicine lineup.
This doesn't mention all the usual, everyday tasks. But, it's sunny and warm. I'm trying not to think about the snow and cold that the weatherman is promising.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry. You win the mom prize. Go to bed at 7:30 and make James put every one to bed tonight (with appropriate medicine) :)
Yikes! You have been busy. I was so sorry to hear about Ian, hope he is feeling better (and Ava's infection clears up quickly). Your paddles turned out so cute for the auction. Good job!
You forgot that you had a birthday!
Whew, I'm tired from reading your post-I can only imagine how you feel.
Post a Comment