Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Announcement

NO! I'm NOT announcing the I"M having a baby! Sheesh! Don't get so excited!
I did, however, help my sis-in-law, Tammy, create her baby announcements yesterday. I was able to get some good pictures of the baby, and we designed a darling photo card around them. I won't post the actual announcement just yet, so the people getting an actual announcement will be excited when they get theirs. But, here is my favorite shot of the day of baby Sariah. I love all that hair!

4 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

love it. Come on I can't wait. I will be excited to see the real deal. and that pic is perfect good job!!

Gwen said...

wow, I started getting nervous, and mad that I was told through your blog. Luckily it is your sister in laws. I want you to take pics of my kids while I'm there. PLEASE!!

Gwen said...

oh, yeah, and while you're at it can you do our baby announcement :)!! I'm serious. not an announcement just a good shot of Sophie :p how are you at photographing animals :)

Carrie said...

Gwen, I'd be happy to take pictures of ALL your kids. We'll get a cute of Sophie. How could you not with that cute face?