James' parents took all the kids and grandkids (except the Miz's, We Missed YOU!!) to Yellowstone National Park over UEA Deer Hunt "Fall Break". They rented a lodge/cabin that slept us all (29 people!).
We all had a great time seeing the sites. The weather even cooperated. Sunny, jacket weather.
5 comments:
those pictures are SO cute! thanks for humoring me :) I love Ava's piggy tales.
Great pictures! I love the one with James and Ava through the mist. You sure have cute kids!
Wonderful! Such a happy looking bunch.
What a fun trip. I totally laugh every time I hear the term Fall break. It is the PC term for Deer Hunt. I guess probably less people go Deer hunting but at least we know where that wonderful weekend generated. We don't have Fall Break out here probably because there aren't enough deer to hunt in DC. Your pictures are beautiful I especially love the one of the bridge with the water spraying around.
I am even more jelous but thanks for the pics. It looked like a lot of fun. I hope that I get to go on one of those trips some day.
Post a Comment