Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Finally!! The first day of preschool! He was SO excited. I don't think he understood why the big kids got to go off to school and he didn't (his school started a week and a half later). He waited patiently, though. He goes with his good friend, Enoch. I need to take a picture of the two of them, because they are so cute together wearing their little backpacks. BTW I'm not sure how he got that nice bruise on his forehead, but at least it matches his green shirt. :/

4 comments:

T Fowler said...

Jimmy and Enoch are so funny on the way home from preschool. They stop at look at all the bugs, smell the flowers, run through the sprinklers (yes, that is why he was wet) and just keep up a constant chatter. What funny boys!

Mizukawa's said...

what type of a preschool do you have him in. I wonder if I should have put Jake in something?

brandonandglendafamily said...

He looks so cute. YA School. I never post but Julie got me looking.

Susan said...

That is one very happy little boy. His teacher is going to love seeing the world from Jimmy's perspective!