Crazy Town! This is what we tell the kids every time they ask us where we are going. Sometimes Ian says, "I love Crazy Town". I think Jimmy thinks it's a real place. After everything that has happened here lately I felt the need to change the name of my blog. Ava is at the stage that she gets into everything. Usually in the bathroom. I have asked MANY times for the cooperation from the rest of the family to help keep the bathroom doors shut. Having said that... Sunday James brought Jimmy home sick, and since Ava's not in nursery yet he brought her home so I could actually enjoy church. When I got home he was a bit flustered. Ava had a poopy diaper. What to do?! He tried to save it for me, but I was late getting home, so he had to change it. Oh No! She also got into our bathroom and put whatever was around into the toilet. James got everything out of the toilet, or so he thought. The next morning he tells me the toilet is clogged. I plunged like crazy. Nothing. He plunged like crazy. Nothing. It ultimately came down to him taking apart the toilet to get out the tube of cream Ava hid. Not a fun job. I'm just glad it happened on his watch, and I was in no way responsible. Surprising that with 4 kids this was the first time needed to do this. James' dad shared stories of all the things he has found in his toilet after taking it apart. That's just a taste of the crazy that goes on here.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that's why dads aren't moms :) glad you got home late so the saved poopy diaper had to get changed. the horror :)
The new blog name makes me laugh. Good choice. Maybe someday you can use something more peaceful!
That was classic. I'm glad you were late getting home so James HAD to change the poopy diaper. Can't believe he tried to save it for you :)
I love it when dad get to play mom for awhile. Hopefully they appreciate us that much more!
I think the last time I had to change a monster poopy diaper was when we went to see Gwen and Matt in Phillie and I stayed with Lauren while the rest of you went to church.
Dylan does that to me ALL THE TIME! It drives me crazy, just change the diaper(s)!!I am going to be gone the whole day this Saturday, yikes! I can't wait to see what happens when the babies poop & I am not around, he'll probably call his mom!! haha j/k.... he better not :)
Thanks for the comment. I know can you believe we are having a girl! Finally. Your family is adorable. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment