Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Piano Recital

Eliza had her first ever piano recital on Monday night. She played "Old MacDonald had a Song". She did GREAT! She didn't miss a note, the tempo was perfect, and she even remembered the piano and forte parts! After she came back to her seat she said, "Uh oh! I think I forgot to bow!". I told her she did a good, deep bow. "I didn't know how to go down the steps to the piano, so I just skipped down." That works!
We're supper proud of her, and better yet, she's supper proud of herself.

5 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Way cute video. I love being able to watch stuff like that. I love how you've decorated your blog.

Gwen said...

Great job Eliza!!! that new piano sure is paying off. I too like the new template for halloween!

Susan said...

That was so fun! Eliza did a great job. So proud of you!

Kendra said...

Wow! Way to go. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Mizukawa's said...

I loved IT!!! so cute thanks for the video makes me happy to see it and hear it. I like the skips and all