Monday, June 16, 2008

Whoa!

Eliza is in a summer reading camp at her school. It goes from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. This morning when I picked her up she runs to the car and then says, "Whoa, how come your all dressed!" Not 'dressed up' just dressed. It's sadly true that on most days I have not gotten dressed or even showered by 11:30. I'll try harder. maybe.
.
.
PS. I have a lot of pictures to share from the past couple of weeks. I hope to get to that soon.
PSS. This is Eliza's new haircut. It looks better after a fresh wash and dry. It's really cute on her.

5 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

That's pretty funny. Kids notice everything.I like the short hair. I'm sure she'll love it for the summer.

Gwen said...

I feel the same way. I'll even wear my workout clothes because they are comfy, and I won't work out :)

Susan said...

I remember that from my mommy days. I always thought it would be great(in a perfect world)to be up 30 minutes before everyone so I could shower and get myself together. In reality, sleep always seemed more desireable at that hour.

Kendra said...

I'm sitting here at the computer in the jammies and it's almost 10am. It was my goal when summer began to be up and showered and ready for the day by 9am every day. Yea right! Eliza's hair is really cute!

Michele said...

Yea!! It is nice to know that I am in such good company. I salute you all with my comfy yoga pants!