Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Where art thou Spring?

When the bright sun is coming through the windows, warming up the house, I get a mental whiff of Spring. Then I look outside and see everything covered with snow, with more on the way. :(
blah. I'm ready for Spring.

6 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

Yes Spring would be good. We don't have snow but it is cold. And I am sick of my power bill being over 200 I need to use the fire place more.

Susan said...

Focus on the fact that the sunsets are gorgeous over the snowy mountains, and that it is light longer each night. That should help a little. Did you know Daylight savings begins early this year, on my birthday!!!

Kendra said...

Sometimes I lay in bed in the morning on a sunny day and dream about it being 62 degrees at 8 a.m. and knowing it is going to get up to 90 degrees and we will be spending the day at the pool :) Then I get up and realize it's 15 degrees at 8 a.m. and the high will be 30!!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Sure wish you could send some of your snow my way. I could really use a snow day. all it would take is an inch or two but we've had no snow this year.

Carrie said...

Mandy, I would GLADLY give you as much snow as you would like!

Gwen said...

I found it! It's in Southern California!! :) ha ha