Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sweet Eliza

My sweet Eliza turned 8 on Sunday! My, how time flies. I told her she was not allowed to grow up, but she didn't listen. We had family over for dinner and cake. I got out photos of her from years past, put them in frames and displayed them around the house. It was fun to remember little Eliza. See more photos from her B-day gathering here.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday Eliza. Sorry we didn't call, but it sounded like you had quite the party. Hope you liked the pixel chix. thanks for wrapping it Carrie!

Gwen said...

Boodie Boarders :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for the spell check. :)

Kendra said...

I love the picture of you and Eliza. That's one to frame! Thanks for a fun party. Can't wait for the baptism :)

Susan said...

Fun party. You were brave to take on over 30 people...18 of them kids! All the pictures are wonderful, especially you and Eliza. The cake ones were so artful! I just stood back and snapped, but yours made even the cupcakes grand. Ian in a suit and Jimmy with a tie knocked me out!