We had a fun New Years Eve and then Day. To ring in the new year we we cooked up a party with James' sisters and his dad (his mom was visiting her family in Missouri). We gathered for food, games and puzzles. While the kids watched movies under the fort (thanks uncle Brandon!), the adults played a rousing game of TV Scene It! It was a lot of fun. James and I won, by a long shot (I admit I've watched too much TV in my life). We saw the new year come in, and then we went home to crash. The next day went on our traditional sledding excursion (although we only got half the crowd that usually goes). We like to go to Mutual Dell in AF Canyon. It is usually quite busy on NY day, but when we drove in, we were the 3rd car there! It was great! It did start to pick up about 1/2 hr later. By the time we left you couldn't sled down the best run without running into several people, an indication that it was time to go.
Ever since Thanksgiving James' has been looking for a chance to cook another Turkey. NY Day was it. It was a fun, filling day. With all the new snow we are getting, we can't wait to take the kids sledding again. You can see more pictures here.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Surely you meant to have more than ONE picture of a reclining brother-in-law (Greg? Brandon?) on your site.... Sounds like a really fun gathering. Costco has more sleds.
On your picture site, I mean. I know the blog pic is Ian :)
That looks like fun. There is not enough snow to sled in Nashville but maybe. I know I would have lost at that game. I am not very good at that.
Sledding! I'm jealous. No snow here, although I can't complain about the 65 degree weather. Josh took the kids skiing and it was fake snow surrounded by mud. yuck.
I love your new profile picture. Great!
Post a Comment