Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Week!

I can't believe it. Ava is a week old today! Already?! I think I blinked. I need to take more video & pictures. We all sure are enjoying having her in our lives. Jimmy LOVES her. He is always coming up to me with arms outstretched saying, "I hold it!" After a few minutes of me helping him hold her I tell him it's mommy's turn. He tells me, "NO!" and holds on tight while giving her kisses on top of her head. It's very sweet.

3 comments:

Erin said...

what a sweet picture. she looks older than a week, her features aren't all squished like most new babies. she looks just perfectly formed.

Kendra said...

It is such a cute picture. Jimmy is so cute with her. Much better than trying to poke her eyes out or something else to show he doesn't like her :)

Gwen said...

adorable!!! I want to meet her. Paige said she is sad she won't meet her until she is 4 mo. just send lots of pictures.