Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mail

While taking some quiet time for myself, while the kids are upstairs "playing", I happened upon this blog post. I'm not even sure how I got there exactly...a link from a link to a link. I loved this idea. I'm REALLY bad about mailing packages, but I think this sounds fun to give. I just might give it a try.
*More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.*

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've been thinking about doing this too. I love the idea. Liz used to live near me in New York and now they've moved to San Fran - so you do have a connection! Her blog is always funny and fascinating!

Liz said...

thanks for the link and I am so happy the idea was appealing to you! (found your site thru my stat counter that sneaky IT stuff!)

I am sure the lucky person to get your package will be so happy!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Looks like something to hide from E or she will fill them with her stone collections.