Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hanging Mobiles Update

I posted about this hanging mobile earlier. Today it is on sale for $19.99 (down from $29.99), free shipping and no tax. Not bad, so I bought it! I think it will look so cute hanging above the baby's crib.
*If you attempt to count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second, it would take around three thousand years to count them all.*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Jimmy James will not see this over his crib. He would probably enjoy deconstructing it.

Carrie said...

No, I'm thinking a few months down the line for Ava. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess that's what I get for moving away. I don't get told anything, like your unborn babies name. Or is that just what her name is now. :)
with love!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I don't have a name on the above post. It's Gwen!:)