In the catalogs, anyway. I was looking through the new Gumps catalog and saw this lovely Italian Brunch Pitcher and Glasses. I would love to have a welcome to Spring party and have these sitting on the table. If only the price tag wasn't $215! Not to mention my backyard looks like a construction zone right now. I could get away with just the pitcher, but alas, the $60 is holding me back. The unfortunate thing about Gumps is that everything is SO expensive, but it's fun to look.
*Galileo became totally blind just before his death. This is probably because of his constant gazing at the sun through his telescope.*

1 comment:
Love it! I've decided to start collecting pitchers. Leslie talked me into a fun elongated one that now sits on my mantle with pansies in it, along side my: leather flying pig (my Chinese year), Eggstravagant yellow egg, Green Tea Candle, antique clock, old books, and big picture of a narrow European street. Design Mom inspired me to have a very eclectic collection displayed.
Post a Comment