My Eliza came home from school yesterday and told me I HAD to take her temperature. This drama queen has been saying that a lot lately, due to the two sick boys in our house who did have fevers and were getting the yummy grape medicine. I usually humor her and take her temperature, and confirm what I already knew, no fever. Yesterday was no different, other than the results. She actually did have a fever, of 100.4. Yes, she got the yummy grape medicine. This morning she woke up complaining of an ear ache, but the fever is gone. More yummy grape medicine along with a few drops of warm olive oil in her ear. The last time she complained of an ear ache, it turned out to be Strep Throat (even though she never complained of a soar throat). Oh, the guessing game. Is this just an ear ache, or perhaps an ear infection, or something more? Do I bite the bullet and pay the $15 to take her to the doctor, or do I "wait and see". Of course this has to happen on a Friday, and a holiday weekend. Hopefully it will pass; quickly.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment