I'm not good at making New Years Resolutions, let alone keeping them. There are the usual goals... get in shape {loose weight}, get organized, etc. Since I will be pregnant most of this year, I am resolving to not gain too much weight. And I'm not even going to kid myself about getting organized. After looking at my cousin, Brittany's, slide show of her kids on Christmas morning, I realized I did not take one single picture of anyone in our family on Christmas day. What kind of person am I?! I had the video camera out, so I guess that's something. So, my resolution is to take more pictures, one a day to be exact {at least}. I love the ideas found here.
Noah Kalina's self portrait a day for 6 years is very interesting, but not the project for me. Happy resolution keeping!

2 comments:
I really like that idea! Photo journal. Makes the creative juices flow to think of what to snap. Will you share? I'm sure some will be of those darling kiddies.
Oops. Anonymous is really Mom
Post a Comment