I'll have to be put away soon. I'm loosing my mind. Last week I was online looking at this cute hat for my two boys. I put them in the "cart", but couldn't decide if I was actually going to buy them or not. I did this a few times. Today I couldn't remember if I really bought them or not. I got online and put the hats in the cart again, but walked away, confused as to what I should do, or already had done. This afternoon a package arrived on my doorstep with two very cute hats inside! This was scary. I really didn't remember if I had done it, but I'm glad I did. The boys look so cute it their new hats.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My ski cap has that same sort of Norwegian look. I can be twinners with the boys. Now there is a scary picture.
Post a Comment