If you can call an hour 1/2 the last "day". We made it! Phew! They both had great teachers (for them) this year. They were just what they needed.
Mr. Gatto & Ian.
Eliza & Mr. Dunkley.
Hi-Five! We did it!
At the end of the school year I like to give my kids a "You Made It!" present. This year I really didn't want to get them any THING, or spend a lot (any) money. So, we went to the library and got them their own library cards. They LOVED it! Yay!
Pay no attention to the fuzzy gloves.




4 comments:
So, they made it through school. Are we going to make it through summer?
Ahhh summer! I'm not sure I'm ready. Now that you've drawn attention to it, what is with the fuzzy gloves? I saw her wearing them in church, too.
Love the fuzzy gloves. It is so Eliza. Good luck keeping them reading. We've already started the battle in our house! I always wish someone would "make" me read :)
Haha Eliza cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment