those are great. the 2nd to last one looks like she is triumphant over the cake.
So cute, and looks delicious too!
Darling pictures. Love the format.
Where does one get a cupcake like that?
Ok so I just read your comments from the previous post and found the answer to the question:)
I love the cake pics. She really did like it. All that sugar just for her. I really like the pic of when it was lit I think that is cute.
Such cute pictures of Ava. Love the eyes and expressions.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
those are great. the 2nd to last one looks like she is triumphant over the cake.
So cute, and looks delicious too!
Darling pictures. Love the format.
Where does one get a cupcake like that?
Ok so I just read your comments from the previous post and found the answer to the question:)
I love the cake pics. She really did like it. All that sugar just for her. I really like the pic of when it was lit I think that is cute.
Such cute pictures of Ava. Love the eyes and expressions.
Post a Comment