Friday, May 30, 2008

9 Months & Last Day of School!

We are celebrating 2 things today. First- Ava turned 9 months old! She is so fun to have in our family. She is finally sitting up all by herself! She is not even close to crawling, thank goodness. If she was following in Eliza's footsteps she would be walking now. I'm SO glad she's not!! It makes my last baby feel more like a baby. We all adore her.Second- the big kids had their last day of school! Really, I wouldn't call it a "day", they were only there for an hour and 1/2. They both have told me they already miss their teachers. Eliza even said she was sad it was summer! ???? She said that last year, too. Thanks Miss Dewey & Mrs. Scoville for a great year! Now what will we do with ourselves?

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Do you have any other cute onsies you are doing? We just had 3 baby girls born in the last month, 2 of them in the last 3 days. the one baby before that was a year ago. wow, a baby boom :) I would love to give them as gifts! Did you ever set up an etsie(?) site?

Michele said...

I hate the last day of school!! It is such a waste of 90 min!!! Did you make that onesie? Too cute! I am trying to find things to do this summer too.

Anonymous said...

Teachers love last days of school even more than the students do. I didn't realize this until I became a teacher. I do miss my kids that move on but are excited for the break. Mine doesn't start until June 15. It is a little sad to hear people my age talk about being done having kids when I haven't even started. You do have such a cute family. I hope you have a fun filled summer

Mizukawa's said...

I love the cream puff and the shirt too. teachers are the best!

Susan said...

So cute!! I love that you made a cream puff shirt for her. I always loved that shirt and was sad when you out grew it. Glad you got such great pics of the kids with their teachers.

T Fowler said...

Great Blog! I'm glad I found yours too. I love it that you and Ava have on the 'same' shirt. What a cute idea. Don't worry about the vintage picture on your profile. I have some great ones of you all the way from elementary through high school!