We're all sick. Two weeks ago Eliza started with a fever, and then came the barfs. One week later James, Ava and I all came down with a fever, body aches and chills, hot lava in our chests, congestion, etc. The next day Ian came down with it, although not as bad. Jimmy never got a fever, but had a runny nose. Last night Eliza threw up a couple time, but seems fine this morning. We are still dealing with the cough and stuffy noses. I have not been this sick in a long time. whine, whine, whiney, whine, whine.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
it's probably stella's fault. i think she might have been sick at nursery. but, then again, she probably got sick from going to nursery in the first place.
hope you feel better.
Eliza threw up? The same Eliza that I was hanging out with yesterday? I feel fine, thank goodness. Hope everyone is well SOON.
So Sorry, sounds miserable. Happy soon Birthday, hope everyone is well by then.
I hope everyone is feeling better! We did that about a month ago. Have a speedy recovery!!
I'm sorry you and your family are sick. Everyone I know in Utah has been really sick lately. All that snow you guys got must have been infected. Changing diapers is hard enough but its got to be miserable when you are dealing with things coming from both ends.
I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post for a while very long while. I have been lucky this year. Knock on wood. no throw up but just a lot of poop when will this kid poop in the toilet. I am giving up. He can wear diapers until kindergarten. Kidding But I hope you guys start feeling better soon.
oh man, that's rough. so sorry. you've got to get better so you can party for your birthday!
Post a Comment