Saturday, January 26, 2008

A few of my favorite things

This is currently one of my favorite things. I've been wanting a sketch book for a long time, but was too cheap to spend the $10+. I found this one at IKEA for $2.99! I LOVE IKEA! I use it to write down/draw the ideas rattling around in my head. I feel like if I get them in the book, they don't have to take up brain space anymore. I chose the brown, but am tempted to get one in every color.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Get the Fushia!

Susan said...

That was my thought! It would be hard to misplace :)

Mizukawa's said...

well I would just get them and then not use them. I have a small problem.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Carrie you are such a creative person. I like the idea of writing or drawing all those floating ideas down. Maybe if I started doing this I would get more ideas.