Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aahhhhh

As I'm sitting at my computer, I notice it is very quiet.

I found this...
And this (yes, he took Ava's pluggy. But he's NAPPING! I'm not complaining!)
And this is what I see out my window. I wish you could see the huge snowflakes.
And I've got the fire going.
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
DRAT! The big kids will be home from school in 15 min! Well, it was heaven while it lasted.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

The snow picture is so pretty. but I don't have to go out in it. We have our fire going to, but it is cool(cold),and rainy. We are supposed to have rain all week, does that mean you will have snow all week?

Susan said...

Yes Gwen, that's exactly what it means. And then we get it from the Northwest folks, too. It is pretty. Fortunately, our road is one of the first to be plowed. It's not bad since I pretty much have a choice of going out. Glad I'm not commuting.
Such cute pictures. Too bad JB doesn't normally take naps anymore.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

How peaceful...