I've decided I'm ready for all the pink. With Eliza I was a little put off with the "girly" pink, and opted for more neutral and toned down girl things. Well, after two boys (and tom-boy Eliza) I'm ready for everything pink! I made a new cover for my infant car seat. It has gone from navy blue and forest green to, what else, pink. I'm very happy with how it turned out. I think it is so cute, but that's just me. :)
*There are about fifteen thousand people in the United States over the age of one hundred.*
4 comments:
And you say you're not crafty! It's very cute and pink. Hurry up Ava!
I know I'm pretty crafty. I'm just not CREATIVE. I'm quite good at taking other peoples creative ideas and crafting them up, though.
Don't need to be creative if someone else has a great idea. At least you can "craft them up". Some of us can't even do that. Love the car seat!
I'm knitting the Bubblegum blanket as fast as I can- well not really or I'd have it done by now. But I'll get back to it, I promise
Love, Leslie
Post a Comment