Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Gwen!

Today is my sister's, Gwen {on the right}, 34th Birthday! Being the sister who is just older than me, I seemed to be her personal go-get-it girl. I can remember sitting in the family room watching TV with her and being ordered to "Go get me a drink." Of course I eventually learned to say no, and asked if her legs were broken. Because I was the youngest I never had a personal "assistant". Now that I have children, two of which are old enough to assist, I have realized that I finally have my own go-get-it people. It's great!
Happy Birthday, Gwen!

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a great picture. Happy Birthday Gwen!

Anonymous said...

HHmmm, I don't have any memory of that happening! but I sure look cute in that swimsuit. Where did you dig up that picture? thanks for the well wishes.
Love,
Gwen

Anonymous said...

I think I have a copy of that picture too.
Leslie